Friday 30 July 2010

Hello Blog, I haven't updated you in ages!

Life is keeping me busy as usual, throwing things (good and bad) my way. I just thought I'd let the World know that I am now truly happy with who I am.

I've reached a point in my Life where I can actually say that I'm proud of who I am, I'm someone who can always be confident in myself from now on. There's no going back.

I spent so long disliking myself.

I'm no longer going to hide who I am, I'm going to be someone who's always true to myself.

I used to want to change myself so badly, wanting to be someone who was accepted by everyone.

But...

I don't care anymore to be quite honest, as long as I'm accepted by those I love, all is well in my Life.

From now on, I'm going to be nobody but me.

I'm Adam and proud to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment